Nos vamos de Twitter, Facebook e Instagram
We choose our own digital adventure.
Enough is enough. We have decided to leave these three social networks for good, for many reasons ...
We have realized over time that we share absolutely nothing with these social networks, neither with their founders nor with their sponsors, nor with the dogma that the use of these platforms mode represents. We truly believe that they bring chaos in this dystopian world where we find ourselves immersed in certain "politically correct" norms and ideas that only focuses within the practice of censorship, manipulation and creation of false tendencies, in the generation of false expectations, in the distortion of reality replaced by a superficial - artificial pseudo-reality. Creating the illusion of connection between people, we understand that their purely commercial objectives are applied voraciously and that we are increasingly far from reaching an audience truly interested in our cultural artistic product. If we want to reach our own audience we have to pay for it. And the thing goes to more. They create and impose their own rules that force you to carry on to get results. A waste of time and loss of the notion of objective, why we do what we do. That's why, we have decided to abandon Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
How are we going to connect with our audience from now on?
- Focusing on the periodic sending of the newsletter, with a monthly / biweekly frequency depending on the volume of activity.
- By promoting our Blog, we will publish more articles there, instead of posts on the networks.
- Publishing brief news on our Telegram channel
- Through our community at Bandcamp
- Through our Soundcloud account
- In wall format, we will continue to publish updates on the Mastodon and Ello networks
With this change we want to strengthen ties with our audience in a more direct and humane way.
If you followed us on these networks, we recommend that you:
- Update your subscription to our newsletter
- Subscribe to our Telegram channel: t.me/folcore
Contact Folcore Records directly by writing to our email: email@example.com
If you want to receive promo material, send us demos or contact for any other type of collaboration: https://folcore.org/en/contact
Comments and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Asaf Hanuka - Likecoholic